Friday, November 07, 2008

updating

huhu, lame gile tak update blog. malas sbenarnyer.
me reading a few blog today.
n kebetulan plak, most of the blog yg aku bace tuh citer laa psal, their past achievement n what they want to achieve later on.
umm.. membuatkan aku terpikir.. humm?
aku actually never thought of what i had achieved before..
lagipun, not much to be proud of, to be hated, banyaklaa..
n me also dun have any idea what am gonna be for the next five years..
honestly.. aku takde plan langsung for the future..
humm, maybe its kinda a sign for me to rethink what i've done in my life, n what i really want in my life n my future.
people love to day dreaming, so do i..
but to act, hoh! adalah sgt susah..
that's the real problem with me now..

then..
kite gi lunch dulu..
pastuh sambung cite plak yek..
daaa~

No comments: