Friday, November 30, 2007

fucking mad

am fucking mad!
seriously..!

am sick of u!
am tired of being good n loyal.
tired to be the one who jez try to forgive n forget.
tired to be the one who try to make things right.
tired to be the one who pretend everything will be ok

i make u breakfast
i wake u up in the morning
i make luv wif u
i give u a son
i give u my trust
i give u my loyalty
n what i hate most
i luv u Goddem much

but i sick of it
dem tired of everything

i know i shouldn't tell everybody bout what inside, between u n me..
but how i can pretend nothing happen
coz my heart is in fucking hurt now

at first i start to cry over n over
as like i do whenever u hurt me
but from now on
i won't..
i won't cry anymore
i won't cry over such a lame person
u can be that pathetic for ur whole life
but i won't be the same person as u r

for the sake of our child
i'll stuck wif u as long as i cud
coz deep inside, there's still left the luv we have shared b4
after what we have been tru
i dun wanna give up everything jez like that
i still wanna try to work things out
speshly work on my life

u can do what u wanna do
coz am already tired to be hurt
coz broken heart suck up ur desire
desire to move on

i want to move on
move on wif my life
there're lotsa of opportunity lying ahead me
if u wanna share wif me
go on.. wif open arms..
if u dun give a dem.. i dun give a fuck honestly

am a strong woman
i've been tru lotsa obstacles
but am still survive
so, whatever happen to me in my future
i'll survive.. coz am know.. am a survivor

God bless me..

Amiin..

No comments: