Monday, November 19, 2007

self-image..

do u have anything that u regret b4?
me?
alot..
but..
buat pe nak piki2 bende yg dah lepas..
when tomorrow come..
today will be gone ferever..
betul tak?

ntahlaa...
lately, i've been thinking alot bout my self.
my self-esteem.. my self-image.. anything that start wif 'self' laa..

do u like the way u r?

do i?

tak taulaa..

do i like the way i am now?

don't know..

honestly..
i've been changed alot for past few years..
maybe am become better person..
not so much, at least better..
i learn to appreciate people more.. speshly people around me..
i learn how to be patient..
i know how to be more greatful..
i learn how to be a good mother..
n alot more..

am trying to live life to the fullest..
but..
i dun know how to live life to the fullest..
i have my-self doubt..
doubt about things i wanna do..
seems like the confident in me, is starting to fade away..
i don't know why..

i wish i'm more confident..
i wish i will work harder..
i wish i can do everything i wanna do..
i wish i can change into a better, nicer person..
i wish i can be more grateful..
i wish all my dreams come true..
i wish i can really live life to the fullest..

well.. there're lotsa things to wish for..
buat wishes memang ar senang..
wish without act.. useless jugak laa kan..
so skarang.. am thinking..
how to act..
to act in good nice way..

i think everybody know..
the least thing we can do..
is pray..
keep praying to God..
coz praying honestly can open up your heart..
so u can see, what kind of path u wanna use to be what u wanna be..
am i right...?

No comments: