Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

my 2008 new year started badly..
on new year eve..
i have heated argument wif my husband..
sampai aku lari kluar rumah bawak aiman..
at 12:30 midnite, ppl celebrating new year..
but am bringing my son, driving out of nowhere..
til 2:30am.. am so tired n sgt2 mengantuk, so terpakse balik..

the next day,
thank God, we can clear things up..

i really hope this 2008 bring more happiness, health n wealth to me n my family..
but, since new year eve, it's getting worst..
my love life..
my career path..
my life..
it's getting complicated every each day..
rase cam nak giving up pun ade..
but i ain't loser..
i have to survive for whatever it is..

arghhh!!!!!

still trying to sort things out..
manage everything in proper way,
so it ain't going to mess up..

Lord..

pls gimme strength..

No comments: