Thursday, January 17, 2008

wheel

well..
life is like a wheel
u heard that so many time
my life is being very tough lately
it so hard
sumtimes i dunno what am should do
am trying to be very positive.. or at least.. being optimist..
but still it's really hard..

if u guys got tru my blog since years back..
u can see am a bad luck person..
not that am blaming God or what for all the bad things happen to me
only my life always turn bad..
am not blaming anyone
the matter itself come from my own mistake.. my own stupidity..
and my own immature thought..

getting so stress lately.. makes my look unpretty..
seriously..
u'll agree if u look at me now..
zits is over my face..
know what.. 4 last 2 years, my face aint have any zits at all..
now it's over the place..
arghh..!
makes me more stressful..

well..
am trying to pick only on the positive side..
so sooner or later i dun break down..
or giving up..
i jez wanna live happily..
yeah, happily..

now i know what i want for 2008..

being happy!

God bless everybody..

No comments: