Thursday, February 19, 2009

getting wiser or just getting older..?

the same topic copied from carry bradshaw.
well, do u ever ask urself something like that?
are u getting wiser when u're getting older?
or u jez getting older without being wiser?
hummm, if u ask me a few months ago.
i think i jez get older.. not getting wiser at all..
but when there was sumthing happened, i found my turning point.
where i back to pangkal jalan n never look back again.
that's when i think am alot wiser now than a few months back.
but still, i cudn't get it
why all this while i never learned my past mistakes?
why am still act childish and being such a fool (in other word, being stupid..)?
why am doing all those stuffs?

looking back, sumtimes i felt so jijik with myself.
but i know, menyesal ke tidak, i cudn't turn back and change history.
so many regrets in my life, but of coz, there're lotsa of lessons to learn to..
well, part of it is trying how to be optimist n positive..
honestly, its kinda hard coz ppl i meet daily are far from being optimist.
haizz~ sangat susah k.
all of em are so pesissmist, kekadang aku yang nak jadik positive pun terkena ion negative skali.
so, i jez teach myself to put away all the negativity,
n absorb all the positive vibe.
oklaa, walaupun positiveness is still a bit slow.
at least am making progress k.
hum, am so proud of myself. haha.

alrite miss positive, i really wanna be ur bff.
so, lets done our zohor now, hehe. (padahal dah 2.30pm, baru nak zohor..humm~)
whateverlaa, gambate to myself..!
i luv u babes!!
mmwahxxx!

No comments: