Wednesday, May 26, 2004

[my name is]: violet
[in the morning i wuz]: sleepy
[all i need now is]: shaking my bon bon wif a hot guy
[love is]: urm.. unpredictable
[i'm afraid of]: God (Allah)
[i dream about]: me

** series one - you
-- First Name : zz
-- Birth time: 11:30am Feb 11 1982
-- Birthplace: HBKB
-- Last place travelled: sumwer in Pangkor Island
-- Eye Color: light brown
-- Nail Color: plain
-- Height: 5' 0"
-- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

** series two - describe:
-- Your heritage: chinese dad and malay mom
-- The shoes you wore today: vincci
-- Your hair: long n wavy
-- Your weakness: hot stuff
-- Your perfect pizza: none..

** series three - what is:
-- Your most overused phrase: sial
-- Your thoughts first waking up: arghh...malasnyer nak gi kejer!!!
-- Your current worry: gpa & money
-- Your plans tomorrow: having a lunch at klcc..
-- Your best physical feature: boobs n butt
-- Your bedtime: oo:ooam

** series four - you prefer:
-- sunrise or sunset: sunset
-- gore or horror: horror
-- eastside or westside: eastside
-- stripes or polka dots: stripes
-- Planes or trains: planes
-- metal or hardcore: zapin
-- Boxers or briefs: boxers
-- Pools or hot tubs: pools

** series five - do you
-- Do you think you've been in love: yeah
-- Want to get married: yeah
-- Type w/ your fingers: of coz...stoopid
-- Like to take baths: hell yeah!
-- Get motion sickness: yeah
-- Like talking on the phone: lurve so much
-- Like thunderstorms: nope
-- Play an instrument: nope.
-- Workout: sumtimes
-- Like reading: yeah,sumtimes

** series six - favorite:
-- Body part:boobs
-- Kind of fruit: kiwi
-- Music to fall asleep to: inflatable by bush
-- Car: Honda E.K
-- Number: 7
-- Thing to do: dance,sing
-- Horror movie: gothika
-- Colors: blue + white
--Food: nasi ayam

**series eight - the future:
-- Age you hope to be married: minimum 23, max 28
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 5 is the maximum
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: urm.. ain't dreaming yet...
-- How do you want to die: peacefully besides my luv one..
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: being a gud wife..
-- What country would you most like to visit: japan

** series nine - opposite sex:
-- Best eye color: light brown
-- Best hair color: black
-- Best personality trait: hot,funny n kindhearted
-- Best height: tall,dark n lean..
-- Best weight: as long as he looks like he can protect me, that'll be ok
-- Best first date location: tatau laa..
-- Best first kiss location: in a spa.. huhu..

** series ten - finish:
-- I eat: dairy food..
-- I think: i need to go workout
-- I am: can be so nice n innocent but sumtimes can be a real bitch
-- I adore: puss in boot (shrek 2)
-- I suck at: keeping my own words
-- I am obsessed with: musics
-- I can: learn things quickly
-- I can't wait: to be wif sugah again..
-- I am annoyed with: sweet talkers n bitches
-- I miss: sugah!


No comments: