Saturday, October 09, 2004

go n fuck urself!

those bullshits will never end rite!
i dun know how many version of the stories have spread out..
fuck it! i dun give a damn..
nana n mc shah met behind my back.. n ere we goes one other person..
who has thinking.. 'OMG, i have changed.. i have changed to a bitch..'
hello.. hey.. that's me.. i dun think i have changed that much.. i have been being a bitch for my entire life? dun u know that? and.. of coz.. the blame of coz on me..
n hello once again.. i dun mean to kutuk my own husband.. but.. i wonder wut happen to him..? did i the one who tergile-gile at him..? hello people.. he's the one who keep running after me.. he's the one he begging me to be wif him.. once again i repeat.. he's the one who BEGGING me..
n u dun have any fucking idea wut kind of life i have been tru..
n besides.. ade ke penah aku ganggu idup korang? penah ke? excuse me, penah ke?
ha ungkit la.. time ni la aku nak kasik can korang mengungkit..
well i dun have time to think wut ppl think bout me..
still got lotsa more important things in my mind..
jez go head.. u can hate.. u can bullshit.. i dun care my dear..
i've got my own life.. so do urs.. n i'm not dying if u r werent there for me..
all i need now.. is jez the one n only husband i have..
n listen to me ppl.. i dun care how bad he is.. how gud he is.. i luv him.. for the who he is.. n i beg u ppl.. ppl who hating me.. jez go away..
u dun make my life easier.. u jez make me more mad n more bitchess...
n to save ur ass, jez go away.. before i ruin ur life.. like i ruin the life of the stupid bitch before.. she deserve that, becoz she's the one who boil up my range..
so.. remember that..
i can be so kind.. really kind.. n luv to ppl who love me.. but dun mess with me..
u dun have any fucking idea who i am.. my life is already hard.. n dun make it harder, biatch! or i'll put that fucking pain in ur ass!

*&(*^*&%^&^%^#$$#@!$$&^()+_

huum... a bit relief... dah lame tak mencarut..
aku dah bosan gile.. tak abis2 lagi citer.. mampos la..
baru jek idup aku aman sket..
pastuh timbul balik citer busuk tuh..
ok end of the story..

today i'm gonna watch my hubby kicking ass in soccer match at bukit jalil wif his team.. ocean eleven.. can't wait to meet my fellas there.. cat, ija, ros n so on.. they r a bunch of older women.. but i dun mind.. even they're far older than me.. but they're so open.. really care to talk, chat n gossip wif me.. i luv those ppl.. besides, they r multi races.. ther r chinese, indian n of coz malay.. penah one time the whole of us going clubbing at hotel mutiara.. sangat best.. lagi2 kitarang multi races.. menarik kan..
oklaa.. dah lapar tahap cipan..
pa, i luv u!

No comments: