Monday, October 11, 2004

fucking sick..

i'm tired.. sick of the bullshits.. tak abis2 lagi..
fuck it!
last nite i met imi n mjol..
that couple.. at first i reluctant to met them..
n then my husband as always jez said to me that he jez wanna show of to them how much we luv each other n how happy our life now..
n that gal imi kinda shock when see me free hair n jez wearing a tanktop n jacket..
then me n my hubby get two new clothes for me n change the clothes right away..
n then we met again that couple at delifrance...
well, the conversation went smoothly...
but i know what kind of gal that imi could be..
she's never like me since skool..
so last nite.. i dun know if our conversation was sincere or not..
i think everybody was being hipocrit.. acting nice to each other, but deep inside..
u hate each other..
well.. that's the way women do..
huuummm..
honestly...
i'm happy with my life now..
me n my husband are so deep in luv..
soooo in luv..
i miss him every single minutes..
n my life is alil bit in peace.. even thouh there still lotsa things need to be think of..
takpelaa..
yg penting..
i'm happy..
pa... luv u so much..
n damn.. i've got paper tomorrow n the next day..
i'll be dead meat.. huhuuuu..
wish me luck!

No comments: