Sunday, March 21, 2010

stressful life~

never imagine i am gona be this stress..
not knowing how to channel it out, it's gone burst someday..
i am supposed to know to handle everything, since am already 28,
being married for 6 years n a mother of two, so whenever things go the other way, i could jez handle them easily..
but..
i can't..
n i feel like wanna leave everything behind, n jez stay in my own world, without anybody else.
my daily life is busy like hell, go to school, tuition classes after skool n babysitting at night. not fair at all, coz he got time to lepak2 n playing futsal with his friends during weekn, n i am at home busying n housekeeping.. the last time he bring us to go jalan2 was last chinese new year. since then, its always him n his friend.
damn!
honestly, am tired of everything.
i think am gonna send my sons to stay with my mom at kg.
by a new car for her.
then i work my ass hard, so that am not gona bother about him anymore.
it's only till the end of this year.
next year my mom gonna retire, n she's gonna staying with me.
so me n my sons gonna get together back.
i am tired.
really exhausted.
i lost.
honestly, i jez don't know what am i supposed to do..

No comments: