Sunday, February 21, 2010

it is hard..

Since I am in that school, everything goes in a wrong way.. facing trouble all the time.. I don’t know why God making that hard to me.. n my marriage.. is dooming.. sometimes I jez wish I wanna be alone.. do my own things.. without worrying anything else.. but I know it is impossible.. n hunky.. he seems don’t understand, n don’t even try to understand.. sometimes I jez feel guilty.. but sometimes his presence jez drive me mad.. it is so annoying..
am always thinking that someday he’s gonna leave me for other woman bcoz he had enough with me..
O God, what am I thinking..
I love aiman, I love hunky n I love asyraf more than anything.. but sometimes am torn n fall apart.. I wonder, why in the world I have to face this kind of things.. I can’t figure this thing out.. it is so hard, honestly..
am I that weak..?
that once a loser will always be a loser?
I wanna changed...
I don’t wanna be this woman again..
I wanna be a strong woman..
A confident woman, that nobody can underestimate me..
I wanna be the woman who can handle anything n everything..
I wanna be the one that my man desired every second..
I wanna be the lady with that attitude..
I wanna be THAT WOMAN WHO CAN DO ANYTHING SHE WANNA DO!!
I WANNA BE THAT WOMAN!!!!

Argggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God, please give me strength..
Guide me, show n light my way to the right path..
The path that make me nearer to u..
O God, I keep my faith to You..
Ya Allah, tolong lah hamba Mu ini..

Amiin~

1 comment:

Wan Rose said...

Chaiyok chaiyok....aku yakin mu boleh lakukan!!!