Friday, July 25, 2008

life sux..

life kinda not that interesting lately..
but am still survive.. no worry..
am kinda have the urge to meet and getting know sum new ppl..
making new friend..
even sum makcik in shopping mall or pasar would do..
i don't know why..
i luv ppl who honest and so truthful with their life..
sometime, when looking at them, tho they jez jual sayur at pasar..
but they have the aku-sangat-gembira-dgn-hidup-aku look..
n they jez can't stop smiling..
humm..
if only i cud feel that way....

all my life, i've been thru such a complicated life..
i dun know why..
my childhood kinda normal..
but becoz the mulfunction relationship between me and my parents, speshly my dad..
turn me into such a trouble maker..
am always in trouble.. no matter what..
how can i do to straight things up, so there's no more trouble in my life..
no more susah hati..
no more "ape aku nak buat ni.."
banyak lah no more nyer..
so how ar..

shud take some time, n thinking..
think alot..

oklor..
today there wud be another jogging session..
talking bout jogging..
aku sangt suke berjogging lately..
coz my fav jogging spot ade seorang anak ikan yg extremely hot n good looking.. phew~
bukan aku nak menggatal ok, tapi sekadar cuci mate..
at that park.. i'm the only chic yg jog kat situh, yg lain sumer aunty2 and uncle berserta beberape org apek..
and suddenly, a past few day, this hot looking anak ikan dtg jogging kat sini..
oh chenta..!
everytime die muncul, aku akan tersenyum tersipu-sipu seorang diri..
namenyer syok sdiri ar.. coz he dun even look at me..
sblah mate pun tak,ok..hehe..
alaa no worry laa.. he probably 10 years younger than me..
oh, adakah aku begitu tue..?
makne nyer.. budak tuh kemungkinan besar adelah budak skolah..
tapi die extremely tall.. and his look.. gulp!~
stakat cuci mate bleh laa..
oklaa tuh, dapat jogging n cuci mate..
ok what..
hahaha~

No comments: