Wednesday, June 25, 2008

stop worrying..

i wanna stop worrying for something impossible..
coz now, i have to start thinking how am gonna move on..
do something in my life.
thanx to him, coz he change my mind perspective.
dream big.. and make a plan to grab the opportunity.
so in future, you can have what you've been dreaming of.
have some faith in yourself and God..
InsyaAllah.. things will be working out jez the way you want..
sounds easy, but i know it's not that simple.
but if u jez dream and stay at the same spot, you won't go anywhere also..
so take a small step ahead, and be gradually move forward..
before i realize this..
am also the one who love to dream big..
but i keep making excuse i can't do this, do that..
basically, i was going nowhere..
remember the song, Stop & Stare by One Republic
..

"Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
can u see what I see"


that song, really remind me of what i am now..
i feel like i move on..
but sadly, i am at the same spot for years..
i think, this is really the time that i should take a small step ahead..
look and move forward..
well..
best of luck to me..
and a big gratitude for those special persons in my life..
for hunky, for being my soulmate..
for aiman, my sugar candy
for friends who always be there for me..
thanx babes, for everything..
and to God.. for the blessing and a good life..

No comments: