Monday, February 21, 2011

a place to call home..

am jealous. Jealous of my friends that manage to buy a place to call 'their own house' before hit thirty. I used to promise myself that by thirty, am already have a fine house and a big comfy car.. but.. umm.. it seems so far now. and guess what, am already 29..hahaha. i'm that old babe. oklah, I need to hit the ground and observe, where I am now? how bout next year? next 5 years? 10 years? man.. it's kinda of scary to know where I've been now. Instead of saving money, am end up having more debt. damn me. really can't control my inner child.gtg. asyraf is attacking..arghhh~~~

1 comment:

Apecs said...

Ngehehe.. Relax, u're not alone.. We all share the same fate.. That's why we're in a group.. But i'll do my best to breach and go beyond the level of success.. I hope with Gods will, he'd give me that chance before i perish or we all perish..