Friday, December 12, 2008

ummm..

Thank God..
my kekusutan dah berkurangan..

Alhamdulillah..

i feel alot better..
dah dapat duit nak bayar hutang.
ade duit sket isi minyak kete.
dapat lunch ngan fira.
n sangap takde keje kat ofis.
huumm..
better!

what's in my mind now, tgh pikir.
how i can be a better person?
physically n emotionally.
i think my physical not that bad laa..
except for my facial skin n my perut laa..
other part? bleh laa score lebih sket.
i think, being me rite now,
kinda oklaa..
coz i have the confident in me.
but being confident alone ain't enuf.
there's 2 main things i wanna seed in myself.
charisma and discipline.
i know, it's not easy to be a charismatic person.
but charisma can be develope slowly.
for me, charismatic people always impress me alot.
person like syarifah armani, really blow me away.
to be confident n bold at the same time very ease with people..
humm~ agak susah ar.
but am trying.. trying hard..

be discipline..
discipline for me is the hardest things.
tho sumtime i do have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD),
tapi kekadang je.
so bile aku dah sampai angin malas n bad mood.
rumah cam tokang pecah.
duit spend sesuke hati.
n keje nyer melepak jer memanjang with the gals.
thats y laa i wanna be a discipline freak.
for me, self-discipline is one way to be great n successful.
n i define my past failure is totally because of lack of self discipline.
if only i can synchronize between my conscious n subconscious mind.
fuhh! konfem i'll be the person who i always want to be.

but..

humm..

what kind a person i wanna be..?

u?

what kind of person u wanna be?

No comments: