Wednesday, May 07, 2008

this past few days, my life a bit bored coz my big boss had a heart attack last weekn, and has been hospitalized till today. so that kid ain't around, only me in the office..
so, when u r alone in the office, the energy level is so sux n adalah sangat tidak produktif. am trying to kill time wif lotsa things, n my fav time killing is.. snoozzzzze.. hehe.. gile tak produktif..
but today, am already decide to be more proactive, by doing research n do lotsa reading about my job. gambate!
aku jugak teringin cam nak painting and drawing..
am good at drawing, but i haven't done it for more than 10years. lame tuh. n i start to realize my drawing skill start to fade away, skit..sikit..
umm.. am thinking of taking courses in fine art..
tapi tak de mase, plus tak cukup bajet..
huuu~ alangkah bagus nyer aku dapat amik klas art..
bestnyer..! =) *wink..wink*
takpe, one day.. the day will come..
InsyaAllah..

continue later..

No comments: