Saturday, March 22, 2008

u sux! am ain't helping u no more! @#@@$#%^&^*&(_!!!!

well,
jez watching step up 2 online..
for the dancing lover.. u absolutely luv that movie..
dem, they're fucking good.. n i miss my time hitting the dance floor all over again.. umm, jez hit n slip on my own house floor je laa kan.. watever..

yesterday, spend sum time swimming @ UIA.. the pool so dem big, n deep, i can't even touch my feet on the pool floor, coz the pool height is higher than myself. sib baik laa aku cam terer gak swimming, so no worries about it. dah laa pegi swimming tuh, cam aku sorang jek yg sexy, pakai swimming suit, sib baik bawak tights, kalo tak mesti dah kene halau. n this morning, also got plan to go for swimming, but dat stupid dude, ask me to help him out. guess what, ain't show up! wtf!

argh.. after finish the muvi, am heading home n doing my thing.
home sweet home..

No comments: