Tuesday, October 23, 2007

self-reflective

dun have a clue what am to blog..
jez feel like blogging..

ummm..

a few days back..
feeling like sumthing is wrong with my life..
feeling troubled.. anxious..
like there's lotsa matters r bordering me..
trying to figure out wat's this all about..

but lately, am really dun have time to sit down,
working my brain out..
thinking what i'm gonna do..
tomorrow.. next week.. next year..

what am really want in my life..

how am gonna work things out..
to grab everything i want in this life..

do am really grateful enough for what i have now..?

i am..?

yes i am..

am really Bersyukur to God..

coz am still able to breath..
to see..
to touch..
to smell..
to walk..
to think..
to have faith in YOU..
& to have everything YOU've given to me..

thank GOD..
for everything..

if i have enough gut to apology..

i wanna apologize..

speshly to my ummi..

sorry ummi...
if i broke your heart..
if am never be what u wanna me to be..
if am such a disappointment to u..
& am sorry coz am never been a good daughter..
am sorry.. so sorry..
but..
thank you for being my mom..
thank you for being there for me..
thank you for growing me up..
thank you for everything u did n for everything you're gonna do for me..
thank you..thank you..

now am missing her so much..
n become very emotional..

better leave now & have a deep breath..
perhaps..
a deep thought..

No comments: