Friday, September 28, 2007

junk.. mlm ni balik kg..

This morning woke up as early as 6:30am..
*x puase ok…*
last nite settle down to sleep as late as 2:00 am..
so my hubby already have his sahur before went to sleep, so
we dun have to get our ass up 3 hours later to have sahur..

this morning, got up..
doing laundry.. 2 round..
pack up.. getting ready nak balik kg tonite…
*yeayea balik kg.. best nyer..! =D*
tup tap.. tup tap..
already 8:30..
try to get everybody up..
'everybody" is jez hubby n aiman je sbenarnye..
as usual..
the hubby 10 minutes later baru bangun..
n aiman langsung tak bangun till angkat die hantar rumah babysitter..

getting ready.. go to work..
when I reach the office.. the lady boss is already here..
awal gile die dtg ari ni..
so, I have to start my work as early as I reach office laa..
but, still here I am..
writing this junk..
hahahaha…

=D

No comments: